Everything you need to know about UFC 196 in one place.
Ireland’s Conor Mcgregor takes on California’s Nate Diaz in the main event of UFC 196 which takes place tonight (Saturday, March 5th). The cards c0-main event pits two of the promotion’s best female bantamweights as the newly crowned champion Holly Holm takes on Miesha Tate.
The night kicks off on UFC Fight Pass at 23:30 GMT with three amazing fights, one of which is PPV worthy as Jim Miller and Diego Sanchez lock horns. The pre-lims will start over on BT Sport 2 at 01:00 followed by the main card at 03:00.
- 170 lbs.: Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- 135 lbs.: UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate
- 205 lbs.: Gian Villante vs. Ilir Latifi
- 205 lbs.: Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor
- 135 lbs.: Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
- Brandon Thatch vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
- Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
- Vitor Miranda vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
- Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly
- 155 lbs.: Diego Sanchez vs. Jim Miller
- 155 lbs.: Justin Salas vs. Jason Saggo
- 145 lbs.: Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara